1 hr 20 mins
This is a very good TexMex entree I got from an online magazine. Just add a side dish and you've got a meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 deg.
- 2Slice zucchinis and then halve the slices. Put in a 9X13 baking dish. Add 1 cup enchilada sauce and make sure all zucchini is coated.
- 3Lay chicken breasts on top of zucchini bed. Season with southwestern seasoning.
- 4Sprinkle green chilis on top of chicken breasts.
- 5Drizzle remaining 1/2 cup enchilada sauce over chicken breasts.
- 6Sprinkle green onions on top of chicken breasts.
- 7Bake for one hour or until chicken is tender and juices are no longer pink.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwestern Baked Chicken and Zucchini
Serving Size: 1 (351 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 557.7
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 185.6 mg
- Sodium 502.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 63.6 g