Recipe by weekend cooker
Hamburgers with green chili salsa, and grated Mexican 4 cheese blend
Top Review by breezermom
Loved the SW flavor. I did make some changes....instead of tomatoes, I added Pico de Gallo, and also added some avocado! Topped with Monterey Jack cheese. I do tend to like things a bit spicy! Made these on the grill, and toasted the buns there too. Thanks for sharing!
- 453.59 g bacon
- 907.18 g ground beef
- 8 hamburger buns
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 tomatoes, slices
- 4 pickles, slices
- 59.14 ml Mexican blend cheese
- green chili salsa (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry bacon and drain drippings from pan.
- Mix ground beef, salt, and pepper snd form 8 patties.
- Cook on charcoal grill, or in skillet until almost done.
- Add cheese.
- Melt cheese, and put meat on toasted bun.
- Add bacon, onions, lettuce, tomatoes , pickles, and salsa.