Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Hamburgers with green chili salsa, and grated Mexican 4 cheese blend
Make and share this Southwestern Bacon Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- Fry bacon and drain drippings from pan.
- Mix ground beef, salt, and pepper snd form 8 patties.
- Cook on charcoal grill, or in skillet until almost done.
- Add cheese.
- Melt cheese, and put meat on toasted bun.
- Add bacon, onions, lettuce, tomatoes , pickles, and salsa.
Loved the SW flavor. I did make some changes....instead of tomatoes, I added Pico de Gallo, and also added some avocado! Topped with Monterey Jack cheese. I do tend to like things a bit spicy! Made these on the grill, and toasted the buns there too. Thanks for sharing!