Prep 12 mins
Cook 0 mins
A salsa recipe that is delicious with many different foods.
- 2 avocados, diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 2 (12 ounce) cans white shoepeg corn, drained
- 2 (14 ounce) cans black beans, drained
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Combine shoepeg corn and black beans in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add the tomato, avocado, green onion, and cilantro to the blackbean and corn mixture.
- Fold the ingredients together, refraining from smashing the avocados.
- Pour the fresh lime juice over the salsa.
- Serve with tortilla chips, or on fish or burgers.