Recipe by gailanng
Jamie Deen needs to come to my house and make this personally for me. From pauladeen.com.
- 118.29 ml freshly chopped cilantro leaf
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml freshly squeezed lime juice
- 0.5-0.75 ml hot sauce (Sriracha, Tabasco or Frank's)
- 946.36 ml chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 avocados, peeled and diced
- 473.18 ml fresh corn kernels or 473.18 ml frozen corn kernels, thawed and drained
- 2 (850.48 g) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 236.59 ml chopped cherry tomatoes
- 29.58 ml green onions (optional) or 29.58 ml red onions, minced (optional)
- about 3/4 cup grated monterey jack pepper cheese
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cilantro, oil, lime juice and hot sauce. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- In a large serving bowl, add the lettuce, avocado, corn, beans, tomatoes, onion and cheese. Add the dressing and toss well. Season with salt and pepper, to taste and serve.