Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Jamie Deen needs to come to my house and make this personally for me. From pauladeen.com.
- 1⁄2 cup freshly chopped cilantro leaf
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 -3 dashes hot sauce (Sriracha, Tabasco or Frank's)
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 avocados, peeled and diced
- 2 cups fresh corn kernels or 2 cups frozen corn kernels, thawed and drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons green onions (optional) or 2 tablespoons red onions, minced (optional)
- about 3/4 cup grated monterey jack pepper cheese
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cilantro, oil, lime juice and hot sauce. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- In a large serving bowl, add the lettuce, avocado, corn, beans, tomatoes, onion and cheese. Add the dressing and toss well. Season with salt and pepper, to taste and serve.