This zucchini is stuffed with tasty taco meat filling. Recipe is from Taste of Home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut zucchini in half lengthwise; cut a thin slice from the bottom of each with a sharp knife to allow zucchini to sit flat.
- 2Scoop out pulp, leaving 1/4-inch shells.
- 3Place shells in an ungreased 3-quart microwave-safe dish.
- 4Cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain and set aside.
- 5Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- 6Remove from the heat; stir in the salsa, bread crumbs, cilantro, chili powder, cumin, salt, pepper and 1/2 cup cheese.
- 7Spoon into zucchini shells.
- 8Microwave, uncovered, on high for 4 minutes.
- 9Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 10Microwave 3-4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and zucchini are tender.
- 11Serve with sour cream, if desired.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwest Zucchini Boats
Serving Size: 1 (388 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.9
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 102.2 mg
- Sodium 690.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 31.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: