Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Got 30 minutes and a craving for good chili? Then get out your saucepan, because this chicken chili really satisfies.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into cubes or 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast half
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 large onions, chopped or 1 cup onion
- 1 medium green peppers, chopped or 5⁄8 cup green pepper
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) canregular condensed cream of chicken soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cannellini beans, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese, shredded
- Heat the oil in a 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the chicken, chili powder, cumin, onion and pepper and cook until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender, stirrring often.
- Stir the soup, water, corn and beans into the saucepan and heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with cheese.