Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Most popular dip that I have ever served...I cant get people to walk away from the bowl. Even the most finicky child will eat their veggies when you prepare this..
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 1 bunch green onion
- 4 stalks celery
- diced pimento
- 1 (12 ounce) can black-eyed peas
- 1 (12 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (12 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can canned corn niblets
- 1 (10 ounce) can white shoepeg corn
- 1 jalapeno
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup rice vinegar
- Fritos corn chips, corn chipp scoops
- Dice all veggies and mix in bowl.
- cook oil, sugar and vinegar til sugar has desintegrated. Add to veggies. You may need to add more vinegar to taste.
- Let chill for at least 3 hours.
- Serve with BIG bowl of Fritos scoops --
- (also is good served over fish or grilled chicken as a salsa).