A simple grilled sandwich with a slight spicy bite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small bowl, combine the salsa, mayo, and green onions; mix well.
- 2Evenly divide the turkey over 4 slices of bread, then place a slice of cheese over each.
- 3Spread salsa mixture evenly over the cheese, then distribute sliced jalapeno peppers over the salsa mixture; top with remaining bread.
- 4In a large skillet, melt 2 T butter over low heat.
- 5Place the sandwiches in the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- 6Add more butter if needed, turn the sandwiches over and cook another 2-3 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bread is golden brown.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwest Turkey Melt
Serving Size: 1 (321 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 711.1
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 117.8 mg
- Sodium 2367.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 37.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: