Recipe by mydesigirl
You cook and cook for the holidays and your family has the nerve to want to eat the next day! This is a super easy way to put a hot,fast meal on the table and use up leftover turkey.
Top Review by LARavenscroft
Made for New Kid on the Block tag. What a wonderful soup and oh, so easy! Our local grocery store often sells turkey parts and my favorite is the thigh. So when I find them, I cook them all day long in my crock pot with celery, garlic, carrots, onion, thyme, bay leaves, and salt. What I end up with is an awesome broth and wonderful turkey. Both of which I used to make this soup. This cooks up super fast and is great! I served it with a squeeze of lime juice and baked tostitos on the side. For those of you following Weight Watchers, this recipe is 3 points per serving (a serving is one cup). Thanks for posting this mydesigirl! It's definitely a keeper!
- 1 1⁄2 cups turkey, cooked, cubed
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1 ounce tortilla chips, crushed