Recipe by Chris from Kansas
This delicious dish is similar to quiche. I usually serve it for dinner, but it would be good for brunch as well. It is easy to make and freezes well (before cooking). Can be cut in half for smaller families.
- 6 corn tortillas
- 10 slices deli turkey (deli slices such as Oscar Meyer)
- 1 cup canned diced green chiles
- 1⁄2 cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 cups monterey jack cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups eggs, beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray 9X13 dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Break tortillas into pieces on bottom of pan.
- Layer turkey slices over tortillas.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine green chilies, black olives, corn, cilantro and cheese. Pour over turkey layer.
- In same bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, garlic and pepper. Pour over cheese layer.
- Cover pan with foil and bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.