Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A nice appetizer.
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup cooked chicken (, finely chopped)
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup refried beans
- 1⁄4 cup guacamole
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded) or 1 cup monterey jack cheese (shredded)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix salsa and sour cream.
- Reserve half of the salsa mixture.
- Mix the remaining salsa mixture, half of the bell pepper and the chicken.
- Place 2 tortilla on ungreased cookie sheet and spread with chicken mixture.
- Spread 2 tortillas with Guacamole.
- Top each stack with remaining salsa, a tortilla, bell pepper and cheese.
- Bake about 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and filling is hot.
- Cut each stack into 8 wedges.