- 453.59 g can refried beans
- 113.39 g canchopped green chilies, drained
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 1.23 ml ground cumin
- 1.23 ml chili powder
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inch)
- 177.44 ml salsa
- 118.29 ml chopped green pepper
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 177.44 ml shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
- Place four tortillas on an ungreased baking sheet; spread with bean mixture to within 1/2 inch of the edges.
- Top with remaining tortillas.
- Spoon salsa over tops.
- Sprinkle with pepper, onion and cheese.
- Bake @ 400 for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.