Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Taste of Home's Quick Cooking.
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inch)
- 3⁄4 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
- Place four tortillas on an ungreased baking sheet; spread with bean mixture to within 1/2 inch of the edges.
- Top with remaining tortillas.
- Spoon salsa over tops.
- Sprinkle with pepper, onion and cheese.
- Bake @ 400 for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.