Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This makes a great soup to take to potlucks or family gathering. It serves very well out of a crock pot.
- 3 (10 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefrozen tortellini
- 1 (1 lb) bag frozen corn broccoli and red pepper (the kind that come all in one bag)
- 1 (9 ounce) packagefrozen diced chicken breasts
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese (cubed)
- salt and pepper
- In Dutch oven or large saucepan, combine broth and tomatoes and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and let simmer 3 minute Stir in tortellini heat 4 minute add corn mixture and chicken; cook over med heat 6-8 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- Stir in milk, Velveeta and salt and pepper.
- Cook 3-5 minutes or until thoroughly heated and cheese is melted through; stirring frequently.
- Do not boil.