Recipe by *Parsley*
A nice, different way to make tortellini. Good for potlucks.
Top Review by k8tbird
This recipe and ingredients were possibly the worst combination and taste I have ever experienced in a recipe. The odor and consistency with curdled sour cream were the worst. What was I thinking to make this disaster? Please just take this recipe off your usually wonderful list.
- 425.24 g can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 255.14-283.49 g refrigerated cheese tortellini, can use any type
- 113.39 g can diced green chilies
- 425.24 g can diced tomatoes
- 2.46 ml cumin
- 354.88 ml low-fat sour cream, can use regular
- 59.14 ml fresh lime juice
- 2.46 ml sugar
- 473.18 ml shredded monterey jack cheese
- 118.29 ml sliced black olives
- 177.44 ml chopped green onion
- 59.14 ml chopped cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease/spray a 1 1/2 qt casserole dish.
- In a bowl, toss together the black beans, tortellini, green chilies, diced tomatoes and cumin. Mix well and pour into the prepared casserole dish.
- In another bowl, stir together the sour cream, lime juice and sugar; evenly spread this over mixture in the casserole dish.
- Evenly sprinkle with cheese, then olives, then green onions, then the cilantro.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and continue baking an additional 20-30 minutes until cheese is bubbly and lightly browned.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with cilantro.