1/3 Photos of Southwest Tortellini Casserole
1 hr 10 mins
A nice, different way to make tortellini. Good for potlucks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 9 -10 ounces refrigerated cheese tortellini, can use any type
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat sour cream, can use regular
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 3/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease/spray a 1 1/2 qt casserole dish.
- 2In a bowl, toss together the black beans, tortellini, green chilies, diced tomatoes and cumin. Mix well and pour into the prepared casserole dish.
- 3In another bowl, stir together the sour cream, lime juice and sugar; evenly spread this over mixture in the casserole dish.
- 4Evenly sprinkle with cheese, then olives, then green onions, then the cilantro.
- 5Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- 6Uncover and continue baking an additional 20-30 minutes until cheese is bubbly and lightly browned.
- 7Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- 8Garnish with cilantro.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwest Tortellini Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (474 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 687.9
- Calories from Fat 316
- Total Fat 35.1 g
- Saturated Fat 20.2 g
- Cholesterol 112.4 mg
- Sodium 1201.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.6 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 33.7 g