Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Easy dish that will make everyone ask for seconds, maybe thirds! You can customize the spiciness to suit your family.
- 1 (24 ounce) bag frozen tater tots
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 1 lb sausage
- 1 (12 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 2 (12 ounce) cans Campbells condensed creamy verde soup
- 1 (12 ounce) can sweet corn
- 1 (12 ounce) can cut green beans
- 1 (12 ounce) bag four-cheese Mexican blend cheese
- diced onion
- diced hot pepper
- Brown the hamburger meat and the sausage together in a skillet. Drain the canned veggies and mix all together in a casserole dish with the cheese sauce. After the meat is browned and the grease is drained stir it in with the mixture. Top with the tater tots then sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Bake in the oven at 375°F till the tops of the tots are browned the way you like. Let sit for 10 minutes before you dig inches Enjoy!
- (Alterations: you can also mix in french fried onions with the tater tot layer before cooking).