1/9 Photos of Southwest Style Tilapia
Barb Gertz's Note:
These fillets are so easy to make and so tasty, crunchy on the outside. This is our favorite way to fix Tilapia. I got the recipe from the bag the fish came in. This recipe is NOT spicy & wasn't meant to be spicy. Taliapa is a sweet white, mild tasting fish. If you want spicy add spices to this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Combine Parmesan cheese, cornmeal, flour, paprika, pepper and salt in a bag.
- 3Place fish in dry mixture and shake to coat each fillet.
- 4Spray baking Dish with cooking spray; Place fish in baking dish, Spray with cooking spray, Sprinkle remaining cheese mixture over fish fillets.
- 5Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until fillets flakes when tested with fork.
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwest Style Tilapia
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.4
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 96.1 mg
- Sodium 282.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 40.1 g