Southwest Stuffed Chicken
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Pound chicken breasts until uniformly 1/4" thick. I like to put the breasts in a zipper bag and pound them with my rolling pin!
- Spread half the salsa over each breast, then top with grated cheddar.
- Carefully roll up each breast with the salsa and cheddar inside, starting at a narrow edge.
- Coat each breast in bread crumbs. Place on a baking sheet (foil-lined, if you like) with the seam down.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Optional: Top each breast with a little extra cheese and bake for a further 5 minutes.