Prep 25 mins
Cook 12 mins
If using butter, make sure it is softened well so that it will be easy to baste kabobs.
- 1⁄4 cup margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (I use cayenne pepper to taste instead)
- 2 ears of fresh sweet corn, each cut into 4 pieces
- 8 pickled sweet red cherry peppers or 8 green cherry peppers
- 1 lb boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut into 1 inch pieces
- Heat grill.
- In small bowl, combine margarine, cilantro, cumin, garlic salt and hot pepper sauce; mix well.
- Alternately thread corn, peppers and steak onto 4 12 to 14 inch metal skewers.
- When ready to grill, place kabobs on grill over medium coals or gas grill on medium.
- Cook 8 to 12 minutes or until corn is tender and beef is od desired doneness, turning once and brushing frequently with margarine mixture.