Recipe by Cooking4six
This rub has a little "heat" to it. Use the full amount of chili powder if you like it hot. I serve it with black beans and rice (#90165) and warm cornbread to round out the meal.
- 1 (1 lb) pork tenderloin
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2-1 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim fat and remove silver skin from tenderloin.
- In a small bowl, mix the dry ingredients together.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Rub about 2 T. of seasoning into meat. Place in shallow pan and roast for 30-35 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F.
- Remove pork from oven and let rest 5 minutes before slicing.