1/9 Photos of Southwest Spaghetti Squash
1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
I found this recipe in a Low-Carb cookbook. The sweetness of the squash mixes well with the spice of the other ingredients. Low-carb and vegetarian!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Cut squash in half lengthwise.
- 3Remove and discard seeds.
- 4Place squash, cut side down, in greased baking pan.
- 5Bake 45 minutes to 1 hour or until just tender.
- 6Using fork, remove spaghetti-like strands from hot squash and place strands in large bowl.
- 7Add tomatoes with juice, beans, 1/2 cup cheese, cilantro, cumin, garlic salt and pepper; toss well.
- 8Spray 1 1/2 quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
- 9Spoon mixture into casserole.
- 10Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- 11Bake uncovered, 30 to 35 minutes or until heated through.
- 12Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwest Spaghetti Squash
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.2
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 18.8 mg
- Sodium 526.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 12.8 g