Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I first had this soup at a housewarming and was drawn by the wonderful aroma. It's so easy to put together. We usually serve it over corn chips and garnish with cheese.
- 1 lb ground beef, browned and drained
- 4 (15 ounce) cans beans, your choice. We mix chili, navy and kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole corn
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- Add canned and dry ingredients to browned ground beef.
- Simmer for about 30 minutes.