Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Mildly seasoned. Great for parties, Superbowl, camping, picnics and more! If you can find mini bagel chips, use those. If not, buy the large bagel chips and break them up smaller. If you like the mix hotter, add as much cayenne as you can stand!
- 4 cups popped popcorn
- 3 cups miniature pretzel twists
- 2 cups bagel chips, garlic flavored
- 1 cup corn chips
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- Break up garlic flavored bagel chips into bite-size pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine popcorn, pretzels, bagel chips and corn chips.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Pour evenly over mixture; toss gently to coat.
- Store in tighly covered container.
- Makes 10 (1 cup) servings.