Recipe by Mary K. W.
Colorful corn dish to complement any Mexican menu.
Top Review by Chels1411
This was fantastic! I made this with some margarita chicken and a little mexican rice and it was a total hit with everyone. I may use more jalapeno next time because I like the bite but the bite isn't for everyone. Will make over and over.
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen corn, thawed
- 1⁄3 cup fresh cilantro or 1⁄3 cup parsley, chopped