- 3⁄4 lb ground beef
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 (10 ounce) can beefy mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) bag tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef and chili powder until browned, stirring to separate meat. Pour off fat.
- Add soup, water, beans, and tomatoes. Heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Cover and let stand 5 minutes. Top with cheese and chips. Serve over or next to rice.