Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe from Central Market. It makes a wonderful hoagy style sandwich, but it's also great atop an avacado half.
- 1 lb cooked shrimp, peeled and chopped
- 1 red onion, small dice
- 1 cucumber, seeded and small dice
- 1 bunch green onion, minced
- 2 cups celery, small dice
- 1⁄2 cup mcilhenneys spicy mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dry tarragon
- hoagie roll (optional)
- 2 avocados (optional)
- If you can't find McIlhennys spicy mayo just add tabasco to regular mayo.
- Mix all salad ingredients in large bowl.
- Chill and fill hoagy rolls or top avacodo halves.