1/1 Photo of Southwest Seafood Burritos
1 hr 20 mins
Mild, tasty and easy to make. My less expensive spin on a recipe find at www.allrecipes.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- 2Combine shrimp and shredded lobster/crab meat and mix well.
- 3Reserve 1/4-1/2 cup shredded cheese to top enchiladas with.
- 4Warm each tortilla before rolling (I put each one in the microwave on HIGH for 14 seconds) lay warmed tortilla on a flat surface.
- 5Place approximately 3/4 cup of seafood mixture across bottom third of tortilla; sprinkle some cheese on seafood mixture.
- 6Roll tortilla to halfway point carefully tucking seafood mixture inside.
- 7Fold in each side and finish rolling tortilla.
- 8Place rolled tortillas side by side in a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- 9When all tortillas have been rolled (enchiladas) and placed in pan, pour enchilada sauce over all of the enchiladas.
- 10The sauce should cover the enchiladas completely.
- 11Sprinkle the chopped green onion then the remaining cheese over the top of enchiladas.
- 12Cover and bake at 350°F (175°C) for 30 minutes.
- 13Uncover and cook an additional 15-20 minutes.
- 14Serve hot garnished with sour cream and additional green onions if desired.
Browse Our Top Lobster Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lobster Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwest Seafood Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 515.2
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 126.5 mg
- Sodium 1330.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 29.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
imitation lobster meat