Mild, tasty and easy to make. My less expensive spin on a recipe find at www.allrecipes.com.
Make and share this Southwest Seafood Burritos recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Combine shrimp and shredded lobster/crab meat and mix well.
- Reserve 1/4-1/2 cup shredded cheese to top enchiladas with.
- Warm each tortilla before rolling (I put each one in the microwave on HIGH for 14 seconds) lay warmed tortilla on a flat surface.
- Place approximately 3/4 cup of seafood mixture across bottom third of tortilla; sprinkle some cheese on seafood mixture.
- Roll tortilla to halfway point carefully tucking seafood mixture inside.
- Fold in each side and finish rolling tortilla.
- Place rolled tortillas side by side in a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- When all tortillas have been rolled (enchiladas) and placed in pan, pour enchilada sauce over all of the enchiladas.
- The sauce should cover the enchiladas completely.
- Sprinkle the chopped green onion then the remaining cheese over the top of enchiladas.
- Cover and bake at 350°F (175°C) for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and cook an additional 15-20 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with sour cream and additional green onions if desired.