1/1 Photo of Southwest Seafood Burritos
1 hr 20 mins
Mild, tasty and easy to make. My less expensive spin on a recipe find at www.allrecipes.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- 2Combine shrimp and shredded lobster/crab meat and mix well.
- 3Reserve 1/4-1/2 cup shredded cheese to top enchiladas with.
- 4Warm each tortilla before rolling (I put each one in the microwave on HIGH for 14 seconds) lay warmed tortilla on a flat surface.
- 5Place approximately 3/4 cup of seafood mixture across bottom third of tortilla; sprinkle some cheese on seafood mixture.
- 6Roll tortilla to halfway point carefully tucking seafood mixture inside.
- 7Fold in each side and finish rolling tortilla.
- 8Place rolled tortillas side by side in a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- 9When all tortillas have been rolled (enchiladas) and placed in pan, pour enchilada sauce over all of the enchiladas.
- 10The sauce should cover the enchiladas completely.
- 11Sprinkle the chopped green onion then the remaining cheese over the top of enchiladas.
- 12Cover and bake at 350°F (175°C) for 30 minutes.
- 13Uncover and cook an additional 15-20 minutes.
- 14Serve hot garnished with sour cream and additional green onions if desired.
Browse Our Top Lobster Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwest Seafood Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 515.2
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 126.5 mg
- Sodium 1330.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 29.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
imitation lobster meat