Southwest Scramble Made Lite
- Toast the muffins.
- In a bowl, beat the egg substitute, milk, salt and pepper.
- Spray with cooking spray a large nonstick frying pan, heat over medium-high heat.
- Pour in the egg mixture.
- With a wooden spoon or spatula, push the eggs from one side of the pan to the other, lifting and folding eggs until they all form into clumps (about 2 to 2 1/2 min).
- Remove from heat and stir in cheese until melted.
- Place egg mixture on top of each muffin half.
- Top with sour cream and salsa.