Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
This takes the monotony out of breakfast.
- 8 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄2 cup Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 3⁄4 cup salsa
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans, heated
- flour or corn tortilla
- Mix eggs, milk, and chili powder.
- ,whisk lightly.
- Heat oil, add eggs; scramble lightly.
- Add cheese, cook until eggs are set.
- Spoon eggs on plates, top with salsa.
- Serve with beans and tortillas.
What a tasty way to prepare scrambled eggs. I didn't serve with beans or tortillas, I just served them on toast and sat down to (as my son put it) "pig out". Very difinately on my to make often list.