Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
- 2 English muffins
- 4 large free run eggs
- 59.14 ml milk
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 14.79 ml canola oil
- 118.29 ml grated cheese, splendido quattro formaggi 4 cheese blend
- 59.14 ml sour cream
- 59.14 ml chili lime salsa
- Toast the muffins.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, milk, slat and pepper.
- In a large nonstick frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Pour in the egg mixture.
- With a wooden spoon or spatula, push the eggs from one side of the pan to the other, lifting and folding eggs until they all form into clumps (about 2 to 2 1/2 min).
- Remove from heat and stir in cheese until melted.
- Place egg mixture on top of each muffin half.
- Top with sour cream and salsa.
Great easy and tasty breakfast! First time I've put sour cream on eggs but I liked it with the salsa. Served on a thick slice of herb bread instead of an english muffin and really enjoyed - thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for ZWT8, Chefs gone WILD!
I love salsa on my eggs! Easy and tastey. I made this with low fat cheese, low fat sour cream and served with whole wheat english muffins.
WOW this was really good and a total change for us Brits!! Easy and delicious, what more could you ask. Made for ZWT5