Top Review by loof
Great easy and tasty breakfast! First time I've put sour cream on eggs but I liked it with the salsa. Served on a thick slice of herb bread instead of an english muffin and really enjoyed - thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for ZWT8, Chefs gone WILD!
- 2 English muffins
- 4 large free run eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheese, splendido quattro formaggi 4 cheese blend
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup chili lime salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- Toast the muffins.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, milk, slat and pepper.
- In a large nonstick frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Pour in the egg mixture.
- With a wooden spoon or spatula, push the eggs from one side of the pan to the other, lifting and folding eggs until they all form into clumps (about 2 to 2 1/2 min).
- Remove from heat and stir in cheese until melted.
- Place egg mixture on top of each muffin half.
- Top with sour cream and salsa.