1/3 Photos of Southwest Scramble
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast the muffins.
- 2In a bowl, beat the eggs, milk, slat and pepper.
- 3In a large nonstick frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- 4Pour in the egg mixture.
- 5With a wooden spoon or spatula, push the eggs from one side of the pan to the other, lifting and folding eggs until they all form into clumps (about 2 to 2 1/2 min).
- 6Remove from heat and stir in cheese until melted.
- 7Place egg mixture on top of each muffin half.
- 8Top with sour cream and salsa.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwest Scramble
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.7
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 204.6 mg
- Sodium 474.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 12.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chili lime salsa