Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
from Taste of Home's Quick Cooking.
- 6 flour tortillas, cut in 1/2 inch strips (10 inch)
- 4 (4 ounce) canschopped green chilies, drained
- 1 lb bulk pork sausage, cooked, drained
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 10 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- sour cream
- Grease 13X9X2 baking dish, layer half of the tortilla strips, chiles, sausage and cheese. Repeat.
- Beat eggs, milk and seasonings in a bowl and pour over cheese.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake, uncovered, for 50 minutes at 350.
- Arrange tomato slices on top. Bake 10-15 minutes longer until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
- Serve with sour cream and salsa.