Southwest Sausage and Pasta Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease a 13 x 9 dish; set aside.
- Cook shell pasta according to package; set aside and keep hot.
- While pasta cooks, brown the sausage in a skillet with the onions until no longer pink; drain well.
- Return the cooked sausage and onions to the skillet. Stir in the salsa, salsa con queso, and fat free sour cream.
- Stir in the cooked shell pasta and mix well.
- Pour into the prepared casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake at 350 for about 20 - 25 minutes.