Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great addition to any mexican themed meal
Make and share this Southwest Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 2 jalapenos, stemmed and minced
- 1 cup corn kernel, drained
- 2 cups canned black-eyed peas, rinsed
- 1 cup baby lima beans
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste. Let sit 30 minutes. Serve at room temperature.