Recipe by KateL
Entered for safe-keeping. A simple recipe from Woman's World 8/2/10. This is mild, getting its kick from the cilantro and pimento-stuffed olives. I added an optional switch to jalapenos instead.
Top Review by Margie99
I subbed parsley for the cilantro but other than that followed the recipe exactly. It was good. I used store bought ranch dressing which I am not very fond of but I like the way this dressed it up a bit. I liked the texture and am looking forward to having the leftovers for dinner tomorrow.
- 1⁄2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces romaine lettuce, torn (5 cups)
- 15 ounces canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1⁄2 cup corn kernel, thawed and drained if frozen
- 1⁄2 cup pimento stuffed olives, drained or 3 jalapenos, chopped