Entered for safe-keeping. A simple recipe from Woman's World 8/2/10. This is mild, getting its kick from the cilantro and pimento-stuffed olives. I added an optional switch to jalapenos instead.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces romaine lettuce, torn (5 cups)
- 15 ounces canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup corn kernel, thawed and drained if frozen
- 1/2 cup pimento stuffed olives, drained or 3 jalapenos, chopped
- 1In small bowl, combine ranch dressing, cilantro and scallion.
- 2In large serving bowl, combine lettuce, beans, tomatoes, corn and olives.
- 3Just before serving, drizzle with dressing and toss.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwest Salad With Cilantro-Ranch Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.5
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 4.9 mg
- Sodium 374.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pimento stuffed olives