1/5 Photos of Southwest Salad
Something I just threw together one night but ended up being the best salad I've ever made--corn, cheese, tomatoes and tortilla chips complimented by ranch dressing with a kick.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- bagged lettuce, preferably hearts of romaine
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 2/3 cup sharp cheddar cheese, GRATED
- 2/3 cup corn
- 2/3 cup tortilla chips, crushed
- 1Mix all salad ingredients together in large serving bowl.
- 2Mix all dressing ingredients together in a cup or small bowl.
- 3Toss with dressing or serve on the side.
- 4If preparing ahead of time, wait to add chips so they stay crisp.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwest Salad
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.3
- Calories from Fat 347
- Total Fat 38.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 39.5 mg
- Sodium 893.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 7.0 g