Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This was on the label of the Flat Iron Steak we had for dinner the other night. We adjusted it slightly to suit our tastes.
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Whisk above ingredients in a small bowl.
- Press onto steak and put into ziploc baggie.
- Add another teaspoon of vinegar to bag, if needed, and marinate for 15 minutes to 1 hour before grilling steaks.
I also used this on my flat iron steak. It was delicious. Slightly sweet and really yummy. I added about 1/2 tsp cayenne and used garlic powder.