Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is an easy recipe for tender, oven baked ribs that literally fall off the bone. Great for a day when you have plenty of things to do besides stand over the stove.
- 1 rack of ribs, your favorite (I personally like pork ribs because they are much more tender)
- emeril's southwest seasoning
- 7 tablespoons of your favorite barbecue sauce
- Defrost ribs, season with Emeril's southwest seasoning, wrap in saran wrap, and let marinate at least over night. (I usually do this step when I bring them home from the grocery store. After I season them, I wrap them in foil and freeze them until I'm ready to cook them.).
- Remove plastic, wrap in foil, and cook for one hour at 325°F.
- Take ribs out of foil, place upside down on baking sheet, and put back in the oven. Cook another 30 minutes.
- Take ribs out, turn them right side up, and cook another 15 minutes. (Rib meat should be pulling away from the bone at this point.).
- Remove ribs again, baste with barbecue sauce (top and bottom) and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Let cool, wrapped in foil, and then cut apart. Serve and enjoy.