1/2 Photos of Southwest Ribs
2 hrs 15 mins
This is an easy recipe for tender, oven baked ribs that literally fall off the bone. Great for a day when you have plenty of things to do besides stand over the stove.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 rack of ribs, your favorite (I personally like pork ribs because they are much more tender)
- emeril's southwest seasoning
- 7 tablespoons of your favorite barbecue sauce
- 1Defrost ribs, season with Emeril's southwest seasoning, wrap in saran wrap, and let marinate at least over night. (I usually do this step when I bring them home from the grocery store. After I season them, I wrap them in foil and freeze them until I'm ready to cook them.).
- 2Remove plastic, wrap in foil, and cook for one hour at 325°F.
- 3Take ribs out of foil, place upside down on baking sheet, and put back in the oven. Cook another 30 minutes.
- 4Take ribs out, turn them right side up, and cook another 15 minutes. (Rib meat should be pulling away from the bone at this point.).
- 5Remove ribs again, baste with barbecue sauce (top and bottom) and cook for another 15 minutes.
- 6Let cool, wrapped in foil, and then cut apart. Serve and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwest Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 19.6
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 213.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rack of ribs