Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. A delicious baked sweet potato stuffed with chipotle ranch, corn, black beans, spinach, and sauteed shallots.
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 (1 ounce) package Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1⁄2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup corn
- 1⁄2 cup black beans
- 1 shallot
- 2 teaspoons dried chipotle powder
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Bake sweet potatoes in a 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes or until tender.
- Let cool and scoop out insides into a bowl, and place skins on a sheet pan.
- Mix yogurt,Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning mix and chipotle seasoning and add to the potatoes.
- Saute diced shallot in olive oil and add chopped spinach and stir until tender.
- Add the spinach and shallots to the potatoes along with the corn and black beans.
- Mix well and stuff the skins with the mixture.
- Top with shredded mozzarella cheese and place back in oven for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted.