1/5 Photos of Southwest Potato Salad With Lime-Cilantro Vinaigrette
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs potatoes (yukon gold or russet)
- 1/2 cup red pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup yellow pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped jalapeno pepper (optional)
- 1/4 cup olive oil (use regular or light, NOT extra virgin)
- 3 tablespoons lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1Peel potatoes and slice 1/4" thick. Cook just until fork tender; drain and transfer to a bowl.
- 2Add the peppers and onion to the potatoes.
- 3Prepare the dressing: Combine remaining ingredients and stir well or shake in a small jar.
- 4Pour over the still-warm potatoes and stir gently to combine, making sure all potatoes are coated.
- 5If desired, add more salt, pepper, or lime juice to taste.
- 6Serve warm or at room temperature. You can also refrigerate to serve later.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwest Potato Salad With Lime-Cilantro Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.3
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 398.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 3.4 g