Recipe by Debster
This potato salad is delicious. Took some time to adjust the ingredients. I also leave the skins on the potatoes.
- 5 lbs red potatoes
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 -2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 -2 medium jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potatoes until tender, drain and cool.
- Peel potatoes and cut into 1/4-inch thick slices.
- In a large bowl, stir all remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Add warm potatoes and toss gently.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours for the flavors to blend.