Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Tomatoes, potatoes and cheese make this stove-top frittata a standout
Make and share this Southwest Potato Frittata recipe from Food.com.
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 2 1⁄2 cups frozen O'Brien potatoes with onions and peppers
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 1 (16 ounce) carton Egg Beaters® Original
- 1⁄2 cup shredded reduced fat colby-monterey jack cheese
- Spray 12-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add undrained tomatoes and potatoes. Cook 6 to 8 minutes or until potatoes are tender and liquid has evaporated, stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet.
- Add oil to skillet; reduce heat to medium-low. Pour Egg Beaters into skillet; cook 30 seconds. Spoon potato mixture evenly over Egg Beaters. Cook 7 minutes or until set, running flexible spatula around edge of skillet to keep frittata loosened.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Cut into 4 wedges to serve.
- COOK'S TIPS: Use Ro*Tel® Mild Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies for a milder flavor, if desired.