Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another Betty Crocker recipe. Has a yummy lime dressing, for an unusual twist to pork.
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream (can be fat-free)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped (coriander)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 lb pork tenderloin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 cups salad greens, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 3 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- For creamy lime dressing, combine sour cream, cilantro, lime juice, oil and salt and set aside until ready to use.
- For pork, heat oven to 425 degrees F. Place pork on rack in shallow rosting pan. Season with salt and pepper. Insert meat thermometor so that tip is in thickest part of pork. Roast uncovered until thermometer reads 16o degrees F (about 30 minutes for medium done-ness). Cool pork and cut into slices.
- Arrange salad greens, bell pepper, mushrooms, peas and pork on large serving platter. Serve with creamy lime dressing.