- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless pork, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil or 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Mexican-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 (4 ounce) canschopped green chilies
- 1 cup quick-cooking brown rice
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook pork in oil until no longer pink; drain.
- In same skillet with pork, add the beans, soup, tomatoes, chilies, rice, broth, salsa, cumin and corn; cook and stir until bubbly.
- Pour mixture into an ungreased 2-quart baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese. Let stand a few minutes before serving.