- COOK and stir chicken and peppers in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 6 to 7 minute or until chicken is done. Add tomatoes, corn and cooking creme; cook and stir 3 minute
- ADD pasta and 1/2 cup shredded cheese; cook and stir 1 to 2 minute or until cheese is melted.
- TOP with remaining shredded cheese. Remove from heat. Cover; let stand until cheese is melted.
- Special Extra: Sprinkle with chopped fresh cilantro before serving.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving: 540 calories, 21g total fat, 11g saturated fat, 125mg cholesterol, 820mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate, 5g dietary fiber, 9g sugars, 41g protein, 35%DV vitamin A, 20%DV vitamin C, 30%DV calcium, 15%DV iron.