Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This pasta salad has a Southwestern flair and is made from packaged ingredients that could be found in a pantry or a RV kitchen.
- 453.59 g dry pasta (I like Rotini)
- 453.59 g can whole kernel corn
- 453.59 g can kidney beans
- 453.59 g bottleprepared French dressing
- 453.59 g jarprepared chunky salsa
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Drain and rinse the beans and corn.
- Drain the cooked pasta, and combine with corn, beans, salsa, and salad dressing.
- Mix well and cool for at least one hour.
This was very delicious!! And was extremely easy to make.